Baked White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake – a heavenly dessert that is perfect for any occasion! This cheesecake is made with creamy white chocolate and tart raspberry puree, then baked to perfection. Serve it at your next party or gathering, and watch it disappear!
1 cup (120 grams) graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter, melted
3 (8 ounce/226 gram) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
8 ounces (226 grams) white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
1/2 cup (120 ml) raspberry jam
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Butter the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until well combined. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (160 degrees c).In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla extract on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time until just
blended. Stir in heavy cream and white chocolate until smooth. Pour filling over the crust.Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.Carefully run a knife around the edge of the cake to loosen. Remove sides of pan.Spread raspberry jam over top of cake. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Tips to enjoy The Baked White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Try a smaller piece of cheesecake to minimize the calorie and fat intake.
2. Spread raspberry jam on top of the cheesecake for an extra boost of antioxidants.
3. Choose a low-fat or light cream cheese to reduce the calorie and fat intake.
4. Choose white chocolate that is made with Stevia or other natural sweeteners to reduce the sugar intake.
5. Make sure to refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight so that it is cold and firm.
Health Benefits of Baked White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
What could be better than a delicious baked white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for dessert? Not only does this treat taste amazing, but it also has some great health benefits. Here are just a few:
1. Cheesecake is a good source of protein.
2. Raspberry jam is high in antioxidants.
3. White chocolate is a good source of flavonoids.
4. Cheesecake is low in calories and fat.
5. Baked cheesecake is a good source of calcium.
6. Raspberry jam is high in fiber.
7. White chocolate is a good source of magnesium.
8. Cheesecake is gluten free.
9. Raspberry jam contains vitamin C and vitamin E.
10. White chocolate is a good source of potassium.
Disadvantages of Baked White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
Even though baked white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake has some great health benefits, it does have a few disadvantages. Here are a few:
1. Baked cheesecake is high in calories and fat.
2. Raspberry jam is high in sugar.
3. White chocolate is high in sugar and saturated fat.
4. Cheesecake can be high in cholesterol.
5. Raspberry jam may contain artificial flavors or coloring agents.
6. White chocolate may contain artificial flavors or coloring agents.
7. Cheesecake can be high in sodium.
8. Raspberry jam may contain preservatives.
9. White chocolate may contain preservatives.
10. Cheesecake can be difficult to digest for some people.
Raspberry cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts so I was really excited to try this recipe. This particular recipe turned out great! The raspberry flavor was subtle but delicious and the texture of the cheesecake was perfect. If you’re looking for an easy and impressive dessert to make for a special occasion, I definitely recommend giving this recipe a try. Thanks again, Julie, for sharing it with us.