No bake snickers cheesecake is a great dessert for parties because it can be made ahead of time and doesn’t require any baking. It’s also relatively easy to make, so even novice cooks can create a delicious dessert. And who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel? This cheesecake is sure to be a hit with everyone!
Recipe for no bake snickers cheesecake
When it comes to desserts, there are few as indulgent as a cheesecake. This classic dessert can be made with all sorts of different flavours, but one of our favourites is the no bake Snickers cheesecake. Not only does this recipe combine two delicious treats, but it’s also easy to make – no oven required! Here are some easy recipes to make No bake snickers cheesecake and you can choose of your choice as per ingredients and the procedure.
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups cold heavy cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
10 Snickers bars, coarsely chopped
1. Make the crust: In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. In another large bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
4. Pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the chopped Snickers bars. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
5. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Serve cold. Enjoy
-1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
-1 cup creamy peanut butter
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/4 cup light corn syrup
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-8 ounces cream cheese, softened
-1 cup marshmallow creme
-6 tablespoons salted caramel sauce, divided
-3/4 cup peanuts, chopped
1. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a heatproof bowl, melt together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, sugar, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Pour this mixture into the prepared pan.
3. In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and 4 tablespoons of the salted caramel sauce. Pour this mixture over the chocolate layer.
4. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and press them into the cheesecake. Chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Serve with the remaining salted caramel sauce. Enjoy!
For the crust:
1 cup of crushed graham crackers
4 tablespoons of melted butter
For the filling:
2 cups of cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of heavy cream
For the topping:
1 Snickers bar, chopped
1. To make the crust, mix together the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Pour this mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and press it down evenly. Place in the fridge to set.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth. In another bowl, whisk together the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold this whipped cream into the creamy cheesecake filling until well combined.
3. Pour the filling over the chilled crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the chopped Snickers bar. Place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
4. When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re celebrating a special event or just looking for a delicious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. Not only is it easy to make, but it also looks impressive and tastes amazing. So next time you’re in the mood for something indulgent, give this Snickers cheesecake a try – we promise you won’t be disappointed!