Nutritive and whole-grain food ring the bell of health to all of us. While you feel it’s am an impossible mission, the introduction of new flavors is possible. You can introduce your secret new characters in small measures. Experimenting is not a sin. You can replace your regular flour with different flavored powder. But replace just 15-20% of the ingredient. So if any significant failure happens, it can be mended. But if you succeed with the new flavor, continue to add more flour for you original recipe
Essential Guidelines You Need To Know For More Flavor:
- You can use a variety of alternative grains, such as- chestnut flour, buckwheat, and pseudo-grain.
- You can make use of these as rough guidelines to help you at the start.
- Remember to start with one change at a time. Take it slow.
- Your main goal is to experiment with the beautiful journey.
Things To Do Note:
- First and foremost, coconut flour is not a wheat-based flour. Also, know that but or meal-based meals work differently.
- The only exceptional powder that you can use is chestnut flour. Because of its starchiness and gluten-free characteristics, it is different than nut flours.
- The meals mentioned above are so far the best. You also can buy different flours of a similar taste.
- You can choose powders based on your choice- gluten-free or whole-grain flours. Choose what best suits your recipe.
- The final you need to remember is the measurement. It’s better to stick with the measurement scale you use. For example, if you measure with cups, calculate using cups.
Easy New Recipe Baked Treats:
- Butter Cookies With Shortbread:
Here, you can replace your flour. You can use Kamut or grain flour. These are whole grains that also contain gluten. The choco chip cookies made of whole wheat pastry flour gives you an overall new flavor. You can also use the same grit to bake oatmeal cookies. You can replace these as a 35% consistency. Also, a variety of meals such as – brown rice, sorghum, buckwheat, xorn, etc.. can be your new flavor alternatives.
- Thin Buttery Wafers – Tuiles
The best new flavor recipe you can give your Tuiles is the use of gluten-free flour. Your alternative meal can be buckwheat or chestnut flour.
- Pound Cakes And Butter Cakes:
Your alternative nee flavor is either Kamut or Spelt- flour. Remember that these can alternate as 25% alternatives. Kamut flour is a pure dessert flour. To it, add a cup of whole-grain flour. Also, rye or barley flour can be your new flavored alternative. It never too late to bake healthy desserts. Your new recipe flour should have a 33% consistency. Your whole wheat can substitute by chestnut flour. Buckwheat flour also works great but should be stirred at the end. The stirring avoids the gluten from becoming gluey.
- Sponge Cakes:
Sponge cakes are my personal favorite. You can either use chestnut or buckwheat flour. The best substitute for your new flavor recipe is gluten-free flour.
- Pancakes And Waffles – Your Every Time Favourite
Bored of eating your regular pancakes. Are you looking to spice the flavor? The best substitute for your favorite breakfast is buckwheat or gluten-free flour. You can replace your daily meal with 50% consistency.