Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts in America, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. This recipe will show you how to make a cheesecake with no crust at all!
This can come in handy if you’re short on time or don’t know what kind of crust to use. It’s also perfect for people who are gluten-free or vegan. Give these recipes a try and let us know what you think!
- 1 1/2 cups vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegan cream cheese, sugar, almond milk, cornstarch, and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish that’s been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheesecake is firm to the touch.
- Let it cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Here is another method to make a cheesecake with no crust. Now, this may sound impossible; but believe me, it’s not. I’ve done it and it turned out awesome. So let’s get started!
For Two Cups:
- 500g of Cream Cheese (not low fat)
- 2 tbsp of sugar (optional) (I usually do 2 tbsp, but if you want it less sweet, go for 1 tbsp.)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until they’re smooth and evenly distributed through the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined 20cm cake tin.
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius for 10 minutes, then turn the oven down to 150 degrees celsius and bake for a further 50 minutes.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool completely in the tin before removing and chilling in the fridge for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Cut into slices and serve! Enjoy!
So there you have it! My easy guide on how to make a delicious cheesecake with no crust. I hope you all enjoy it!
Here is another method to make a Cheesecake Without Crust. The first step would be to make the filling.
You will need:
- two eight-ounce packages of cream cheese
- one cup each of sour cream
- white sugar
- vanilla extract or lemon juice
Mix until smooth, then let sit for 20 minutes to thicken up. Meanwhile, you can use this time to preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack placed in the center of the oven. Also, line your pan with aluminum foil so it makes removal easier when the cake is finished cooking. After 20 minutes stir in four eggs (beaten), one at a time until blended completely making sure not to over-mix though, just blend till smooth.
Now pour the filling mixture over the crustless cake pan and bake for 55 to 65 minutes until the center is almost set, but still a tiny bit wobbly (try not to open the oven door too much during baking). Turn off the oven and prop the door open slightly with a wooden spoon, let cheesecake cool in the oven for one hour. After removing from oven and cooling on the counter for another 30 minutes, place in the fridge to chill overnight, or at least 4 hours.
Ta-da! The perfect, cheesecake with no crust that will have your guests fooled into thinking you slaved all day in the kitchen! Enjoy! 😉
If you’re looking for an even easier way to a cheesecake without a crust, check