Cheesecake with apple caramel sauce and warm apple mixture will make you feel the heaven in your mouth. But for that, you need to know the recipe cheese cake. Though the process is lengthy, the end product is worth it.
Preparation time – 50 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour 30 minutes
Serving – 8
- Whole graham crackers – 8
- Lightly toasted walnuts – 1 cup, divided
- Light brown sugar – 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter – 5 tbsp, melted
- Granulated sugar – ½ cup and 2 tbsp
- Orange zest – 1 tbsp
- Cream cheese – 24 ounces
- Muscovado sugar – ½ cup and 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 4, large
- Vanilla bean – 1 large, seed removed
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Heavy cream – ½ cup
- apple juice – 2 cups
- Granulated sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla bean – 1
- Cold butter – 1 tbsp
- Granny smith apples – 3, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Fuji apples – 3, peeled and thinly sliced
- Apple brandy – ¼ cup
Apple Caramel Sauce
- Salt – a pinch
- Apple brandy – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Granulated sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Heavy cream – ¾ cup
How To Prepare Following Recipe Cheese Cake
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a springform pan of 9 inches and grease it well with cooking spray.
- Add the graham crackers along with ½ cup of walnuts and brown sugar to the food processor and ground them finely. Add the butter and beat again so that a soft mixture appears.
- Pour this mixture in the pan and even it out to form the bottom layer. Insert it in the oven and bake it for about 8 minutes. Take the pan out and let it cool totally.
- Now, add 1/4 cup of sugar, orange zest, muscovado sugar, leftover granulated sugar, and cream cheese to the food processor and process them for about 4 minutes. The mixture will be fluffy and light.
- Next, pour the eggs one by one followed by vanilla extract and vanilla bean, a pinch of salt and heavy cream. Beat everything till you get a smooth concoction.
- Pour this mixture on the baking pan right above the graham cracker base and spread it evenly. Keep this pan on an aluminum foil and fold the sides in a way that the whole pan gets covered.
- Take a big roasting pan and pour hot water. Put the cake pan on it and insert within the oven. Let it bake for about 55 minutes.
- Switch off the oven. The cake will continue to cook for 1 hour on the water bath. After 1 hour, take it out of the water bath and allow it cool entirely. When it is cooled, put it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
Preparing Apple Mixture
Add apple juice, vanilla bean, butter, and sugar to a pan and cook over high heat. When the mixture will become thick, add the apples and cook till they are soft. Pour the apple brandy and when the mixture will reduce to half, take it out on a plate to cool.
Apple Caramel Sauce For Recipe Cheese Cake
- Boil sugar and water in a bowl for about 10 minutes. When it will reach amber color, mix the heavy cream, and leftover apple brandy and vanilla extract.
- Take the cheesecake out of the fridge and spread the warm apple mixture on the top. Now pour the caramel sauce over it in generous amount. Garnish with remaining walnuts. Keep a bowl of apple caramel sauce beside the cake while serving.